How To Find Profitable Investment Properties
Enroll Today in Nick’s Real Estate Investing School
This Course Opens for Students on Oct 1, 2023!
15 Day Real Estate Pro is for anyone who wants to achieve their financial goals using real estate investing without wasting months trying to figure it all out on your own. Pre-Enroll today for just $97 (Normally $299 when we go live October 1, 2023). Offer Expires Soon.
– James R.
“I love how much information this course covers and how easy each video lesson is to follow with great examples. “
– Tony I.
“This training course helped me pick a strategy and feel confident starting my real estate investing business”
– Linda C.
Worrying About Money SUCKS
Debt that Causes Stress
Trying to pay off credit card debt and other high interest debt can feel like a never ending roller coaster.
Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Worrying about paying the bills each month and feeling trapped in your current job.
Wishing Things Were Different
Feeling like you need a financial restart to hopefully one day afford your dream home, car, vacations.
Introducing Real Estate Investing Pro
The only affordable online real estate course that gives you Lifetime Access to 3 different programs
15 Day Real Estate Pro
Learn how to set up your real estate investing business for success and speed up the process of building wealth.
Real Estate Pro
Learn how to make lots of money during a recession using real estate investing.
How to Find Deals
Beat your competition to PROFITABLE deals by learning how to find OFF-MARKET investment properties with big paydays.
100+ Video Trainings
Covering everything you need to know to buy a real estate investment deal.
I give you practice exercises to help you put the educational material to practice.
Access all kinds of cheatsheets, spreadsheets, templates, and more.
And So Much More!
Scroll down to see the course outline and everything else you get lifetime access to
Course Curriculum: 15 Day Real Estate Pro
- The 4 Wealth Builders of Real Estate
- How real estate investing can help you achieve your financial dreams
- Why passive income should be your goal
- Real estate vocabulary you must know
- Creating your business plan and what to include
Day 2: The Investor Mindset
- How to Think Like a Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- What’s Your Motivation for Investing in Real Estate?
- What Are Your Real Estate Investing Goals?
- Real Estate Leverage: The Secret Wealth Builder
- How to Invest with a Full Time Job
- When Should You Quit Your Job?
- Short Term vs Long Term Investing Mindset
- Real Estate Investing Takes Patience
Day 3: Building Your Support Team
- Assembling Your Support Team
- Choosing a Realtor You Trust
- Finding an Investor Friendly Lender
- Finding a Title Company You Like
- Finding a Property Inspector You Trust
- Finding a Real Estate Accountant
- Finding a Real Estate Attorney
- Finding a Mentor Who Invests in Real Estate
Day 4: Saving the Funds
- How Much Do You Need Saved for a Down Payment?
- Saving Money to Pay for Lender Fees
- Saving Money to Pay for Closing Costs
- Costs of Owning Property
- How to Save Money
- How to Create a Savings Plan
- Pay Off Debt: How to Tackle Debt
- Real Estate Careers: Earn Extra Income
Day 5: Credit Scores
- What is a Credit Score? How Is It Calculated?
- Bad to Good Credit: What to Know
- Ways to Improve Your Credit Score Quickly
- How Do Lenders Use Credit Scores for Loan Approval?
Day 6: Legal Entities
- Let’s Talk About Legal Entities & Real Estate Investing
- Do You Need a Legal Entity to Invest in Real Estate?
- Why Most Investors Use a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- How Much Does an Attorney Charge to Setup Your Legal Entity
- The Types of Legal Entities Explained
Day 7: Strategy
- Make Money Flipping Houses
- Make Money Buying Rental Properties
- Make Money Wholesaling Real Estate Deals
- Make Money Lending to Fix & Flipper Business Owners
- Make Money Developing Land
Day 8: Property Types
- Single Family Houses
- Multi-Family Properties
- Condominium Investing
- Storage Unit Facilities
- Mobile Home Parks
- Air BNB Business
- Commercial Real Estate
- Raw Undeveloped Land
- New Construction
Day 9: Market Research
- Demand vs Supply
- Factors That Affect a Real Estate Market
- How to Conduct Market Research
- Good vs Bad Neighborhoods
- When Is It a Buyer’s Market
- How to Find a Quality Realtor
- Real Estate’s Role in the Economy
Day 10: Where to Find Deals
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Driving Neighborhoods
- Facebook Marketplace
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Social Media Ads
- Realtor Email Lists
Day 11: Analyzing the Deal
- Risks to Assess When Real Estate Investing
- Return on Equity vs Return on Debt
- The 2% Rule
- The 50% Rule
- The 70% Rule
- Have a Realtor Do a CMA for You
- Analyzing a Fix & Flip Deal
- Gross Rent Multiple, Debt to Income, and Cap Rates
Day 12: Financing the Deal
- Housing Loans 101: What to Know
- Getting a Pre-Approval Letter
- Qualifying for a Housing Loan
- What to Know About Mortgage Insurance
- What is a Conventional Mortgage Loan?
- What is an Insured Conventional Mortgage Loan?
- What is an FHA Loan?
- What to Know About FHA Loan Insurance
- What is a VA Loan?
- What is a USDA Loan?
- What is a Conventional ARM Loan?
- What is a Construction Loan?
Day 13: Getting a Deal Under Contract
- Let’s Review a Purchase Agreement Contract
- Should You Purchase a Home Warranty
- What to Know About Appraisals
- The Home Inspection Process
Day 14: Property Management
- Property Management 101
- Property Maintenance Tips
- Real Estate Laws to Know
Day 15: Exiting the Deal
- Using a 1031 Exchange to Save on Taxes
- Reasons to Sell: When to Know It’s Time
- Exit Strategies
My name is Nick Foy and I’ve been investing in real estate since I was 19.
I started by trying to figure out wholesaling as this was preached online as a “No Money Down, Easy Real Estate Investing Strategy” and since I was a freshman in college, I didn’t have much money to my name to afford to buy a rental property or fix and flip a house.
Since then I’ve transitioned into buying and fixing up rental properties. This has generated thousands of dollars of monthly passive income. In addition, I’ve gained substantial equity in these properties from improving them (through renovations), which in turn raised their market values that they could be resold for.
At age 27, I stopped working my full-time 9-5 corporate job and decided to focus on my real estate business. I live full-time now off of passive income, which is income I earn each month regardless if I spend any time working or not.
I also have my real estate broker’s license which allows me to transact my own investment property deals to earn commissions as the buyer’s agent, and save on commissions when I sell my properties as the listing agent.
I got started with around $5,000 in my bank account when I bought my first investment property and I used the profits from that first deal to help me acquire the second property. This proves that you don’t need a lot of money to get started!
As a 19 year old, I also didn’t have much credit history. Credit scores are important and we cover them in detail in this course but they shouldn’t stand in your way of becoming a real estate investor!
Fixing up properties became a passion of mine and I love learning about the construction of different types of properties from New Construction to existing single family homes to duplexes and multi family properties.
Seeing a house in bad condition come back to life with beautiful new renovations is an exciting part of real estate investing. Seeing all the hard work pay off and earning large profits is also quite exciting.
This is exactly what led me to creating 30 Day Real Estate Pro.
My goal is to help others (outside of my friends and family) learn how to use real estate investing as a vehicle for building wealth quickly and achieving financial freedom.
Here’s a list of just a few of the financial opportunities real estate can provide:
#1: Extra income to pay the bills each month, lowering your stress
#2: Helps you pay off credit card debt, student loans, and other stressful debt burdening your finances
#3: Helps you to afford your dream home or dream car
#4: Provides passive income that replaces your 9-5 job income, freeing you up to focus on your true passions / hobbies
#5: Pays for your family vacations
#6: Pays for the college tuition of your children
#7: Allows you to give money to your church or favorite charities
Want a Preview of My Teaching Style?
Check out the videos above from inside the course!